Girl Scouts launched a new tool Girl Scouts at Home, a national online platform where all girls and families—not just Girl Scout members—can access free, self-guided activities from Girl Scouts of the USA’s program experts.
The Girl Scout Leadership Experience helps K-12 girls develop personal and leadership skills in four focus areas: STEM, entrepreneurship, life skills and outdoors. When girls participate in Girl Scouts, they develop important social and emotional competencies and leadership skills they need to become successful adults: 1) strong sense of self, 2) positive values, 3) challenge seeking, 4) healthy relationships and 5) community problem-solving.
Girl Scouts at Home, includes a variety of virtual learning experiences that you can sponsor, host or facilitate as a partner. Some examples include:
- Badge/Patch Workshops
- Service Projects
- Virtual Camp Outs and Sing-a-longs
- Adult Training and Coaching
Partner companies receive:
- Visibility to thousands of girls, parents and volunteers throughout our 67-county service area
- Alignment with one of the top 20 most valued and visible brands
- Affiliation with an organization committed to providing girls and opportunity to discover, connect and take action in the world around them.
For more information about Girl Scouts at Home Sponsorship Opportunities, contact Tammy Durham, Director of Grants and Community Partnerships, at email@example.com.