- Plan the troop’s calendar year
- Email parents with one click.
- View the troop roster, including adults registered and background check eligibility dates, and update contact information.
- View Daisy, Brownie, Junior, Cadette, Senior, and Ambassador Journeys and badges to plan for troop meetings.
- Customize meetings by troop year with other badge and Journey options.
- Access VTK as a multilevel troop (troops with a mix of girls in all Girl Scout levels)
- Explore individual meeting plans that show a breakdown of every meeting, including a list of the materials needed, and editable time allotments for each activity within a meeting.
- Record girls’ attendance at meetings and their badge and Journey achievements.
- Add council or custom troop events to the troop’s calendar.
- Easily locate resources, such as Safety Activity Checkpoints, and GSKWR’s Pinterest page!
- Access activities that now include a “Get Outside” option, which provides alternative outdoor options. And a virtual option for hybrid Girl Scout meetings.
Online Support for Volunteers
We’ve got you, Girl Scout volunteers!
My GS & Volunteer Toolkit
The Volunteer Toolkit (VTK) is a digital resource that supports troop leaders, service unit volunteers, trainers, and parents/caregivers of individually registered girls, making the process of program delivery easier and more efficient. Check out some of the toolkit’s top features below. Then watch the video playlist above for a detailed walk-through.
Through the Volunteer Toolkit, troop leaders can:
What about Parents?
Volunteer Toolkit Training
Log in today! Click on My GS in the upper right-hand corner to get started.
gsLearn is Girl Scouts’ official online and on demand training platform. Confident leaders are prepared leaders, and these online learnings will give you all the info you need to be a great troop leader.
gsLearn isn’t just for volunteers! All members have access to this great tool. Click on myGS in the upper right-hand corner to login and check it out.
Zoom is an easy, reliable video conferencing and messaging platform with powerful security, that works across mobile and desktop devices. Safely meet with your Girl Scouts and families through virtual meetings to stay in-touch when meeting in-person is difficult. GsZoom is our unique partnership with Zoom organization to provide this essential product at a vastly reduced price point for our volunteers.
Think virtual meetings are for you? Contact us to get started!