Welcome to Daisy Troop Essentials!
By the end of this session, you will be able to:
- Name at least three characteristics of Daisy age girls.
- Identify the parts of a meeting and how to use the meeting wheel in planning troop meetings
- Define the role of the leader working with Daisy age girls
- Identify recognition and insignia for Girl Scout Daisies
- Identify program resources for Girl Scout Daisies
- Understand program policies and goals for taking trips with Girl Scouts
- Please read all of the instructions below before beginning.
- To begin this course click on the Daisy Troop Essentials map above (this will take you to the full sized map)
- Begin your journey by clicking on #1.
- To progress, click "Next" at the bottom of each page.
- You can click the image of the map within each page to return to the full screen map at any time.
- You can click the "Back" button on any page to return to the previous lesson.
- You can take breaks, and resume by clicking on the number to the lesson you would like to resume.
- Each link will add to your knowledge about Girl Scout Daisies and how to lead a Daisy troop. Some of the links will be reading, some will include a video and others will link you to the Girl Scouts of the United States (GSUSA) web site.
- Link 24 is an on-line questionnaire and evaluation. Please complete the Q&A to receive credit for this course.