Thin Mint Truffles
- 1 box of Thin Mints
- 6 oz Cream Cheese
- 1 bag chocolate chips
Prep: Have two cookie sheets waiting, one lined with parchment paper or aluminum foil. Also, have either two spoons or a fork and spon ready for dipping the thin mint truffles.
- Crush Thin Mints in food processor (or smash in a ziplock bag)
- Shave chocolate chips into small shavings, set aside.
- Mix in cream cheese
- Melt 2 cups of chocolate chips in a bowl.
- Drop cooled truffles into melted chocolate, and using 2 spoons (or spoon and fork) completely coat the truffle; let sit for about 10 minutes.
- After truffle is somewhat cool, roll in chocolate chip shavings.
- Refrigerate 1 hour and serve!
Recipe by Heidi on www.thefrugalgirls.com