Thin Mint Pizza Supreme
- 1/2 box of Thin Mints
- 1 18 ounce package chocolate chip cookie dough
- 1/2 cup white chocolate chips
- 2 tablespoons heavy cream
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Line a 12-inch pizza pan or 9X13 inch baking dish with parchment paper. Using your fingers, press the cookie dough to fit the pan. Break the Thin Mints into quarters and gently press them into the dough. Bake until golden brown, 15-20 minutes. Let cool.
- Meanwhile, in a double boiler, whisk together white chocolate chips and cream until the chocolate melts. Remove from heat. Using a fork, drizzle over the cooled pizza.
Recipe via www.rachaelraymag.com