Tagalong Cake Bars
- 1 box yellow cake mix
- 1 stick butter, softened
- 1 egg
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 ( 14 oz) can sweet condensed milk
- 10-12 Tagalongs (Peanut Butter Patties), coarsely chopped
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line a 9X13 inch baking dish with foil and spray generously with nonstick cooking spray.
- Place cake mix, butter and egg into a large bowl, mix until dough forms. Press Dough into the bottom of the prepared baking dish.
- Stir sweetened condensed milk and peanut butter until well combined and pour over dough.
- Top with chopped Tagalongs (Peanut Butter Patties).
- Bake at 350 for 23-25 minutes, let cool completely and cut into squares.
Recipe by Amanda on www.kevinandamanda.com