Yield: 6 popsicles
- 1 cup pre-made coconut pudding (vanilla will work too)
- 3/4 cup milk
- ½ teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 3 Samoa cookies, finely chopped
- Magic Shell
- ½ cup toasted coconut
In a medium bowl, combine pudding, milk, and vanilla until thoroughly combined and smooth.
Assemble the pops
1. Insert sticks into the Zoku Quick Pop Maker. Pour 1 ounce of pudding base into each cavity and allow to freeze completely.
2. Pour 2 teaspoons of finely chopped Samoa Cookies directly onto the frozen layer. Use handle of fork to gently pack the cookies into the frozen layer. Pour another layer of the base to the fill line. Let freeze completely, then remove the pops with the Super Tool. Repeat with remaining pops.
3. Working over a bowl, drizzle the Magic Shell over the frozen pops and sprinkle with toasted coconut.
Recipe by Jamie via www.mybakingaddiction.com