Samoa (Caramel Delite) Cupcakes
- 1 box of vanilla cupcake batter mix (enough for 24 cupcakes)
- 2 boxes Caramel Delite Girl Scout Cookies
- 1 14oz can coconut milk
- 4 oz cream cheese, softened
- 4 tablespoons butter, room temp
- 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1-1/2 cups powdered sugar
- Pulse cookies in a food processor until crumbly.
- Fill cupcake liners 1/3 full of batter.
- Sprinkle a light layer of cookie crumbs on top of the batter.
- Pour the remaining batter on top until liners are about 3/4 full.
- Bake according to cupcake recipe instructions.
- Transfer to a wire rack and let cool completely.
- Once cool, spread one tablespoon of frosting on top and then lightly press the frosted side of the cupcake into cookie crumbs.
To make the frosting:
Recipe by rainydaygal on www.tastykitchen.com