Peanut Butter Sandwich Icebox Dessert
- 2-1/14 cups crushed Peanut Butter Sandwiches
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 2 packages, 3 oz each, cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup confectioners sugar
- 1 carton, 8 oz, whipped topping
- 2-1/2 cups cold milk
- 2 packages, 3.9 oz each, chocolate pudding mix
- Extra Peanut Butter Sandwiches, rough chopped
- In a large bowl combine crushed cookies, sugar and butter; press into an un-greased 13X9 baking dish. Bake at 350 degrees for 6-8 minutes or until golden brown and let cool.
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and confectioners sugar until smooth; fold in 1 cup whopped topping. Spread over cooled crust.
- In another large bowl, beat milk and pudding mix on low speed for 2 minutes or until thickened. Spread over cream cheese layer. Top with remaining whipped topping. Sprinkle left over Peanut Butter Patties over the top.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour before serving.
Recipe via www.tasteofhome.com