Supplies and Resources
- Breathe Cadette Girl Scout Journey book
- Markers, pens,
- Paper, glue, scissors, and tape
- Copies of the chart on page 58 of the adult guide
- Healthy snack
As the girls arrive: Opening Ceremony
- Begin this meeting by learning about wind power. Invite the girls to refer to their books starting from page 91 and ending on page 97.
- The girls will share the information they discovered about their chosen advocate for air.
- Encourage the girls to discuss anything they find interesting and share their thoughts.
Activity: Planning for Air Care Observation
- The girls will create an observation tool for use during the next meeting’s field observation. Use the suggestions on pages 56 and 57 of the adult guide to help the girls create a tool to aid in their observations.
- The girls will also decide on a place to hold the next meeting and conduct their field observations. This can be an indoor or an outdoor space.
Closing Ceremony: Sharpen Your Vision
- See page 57 of the adult guide for information about this ceremony.