SUPPLIES AND RESOURCES
- Girl Scout Junior Adult Guide
- Girl Scout Junior aMUSE (Girl Book)
- Pens and Pencils
- Drawing Paper
- Pencils and Erasers
- Healthy Snack
- Logs and Leaders
- Have girls turn to the Casting Call Log on page 16 of their book, inform them that they will be filling it out to get a step closer towards their Reach Out! For further instructions, refer to page 37 of Adult Guide.
- Quick Draw, Part 2: Quick- Change Artist!
- For information on this activity look to page 38 of the Adult Guide.
Crafty Option: Reminders to Wear or use
- Encourage girls to make their own bracelet, pocket card or book marks. This activity helps serves as a reminder about avoiding stereotypes.
- Towards end of discussion, point out to girls that page 27 in their book talks about a “Stereotype Tracker”. Encourage them to write down the stereotypes they notice in their daily lives. Refer to page 40 in your Adult Guide.
- Snack Time!
- Invite girls to come up with closing ceremony to end meeting