Supplies and Resources
- Girl Scout Senior Adult Guide
- Girls Book
- Markers, Pens, Pencils
Girls will use this meeting to continue to discuss GIRLtopia and sign up for guide its.
- Welcomes based on what girls have chosen for open ceremony if any. If none use the beginning of the meeting to just have a mini pow-wow and girls reflect on what they have learned of if they havenoticed anything in relation to GIRLtopia that they have not noticed before since the last meeting.
- “Shared Visions of GIRLtopia” (Script on page 39 of the Girl Scout Senior Adult Guide.)
- “Envisioning GIRLtopia through Art” (Script on page 40 of the Girl Scout Senior Adult Guide.)
- Signing Up for “Guide It’s” (Script on page 40 of the Girl Scout Senior Adult Guide.)