SUPPLIES AND RESOURCES
- Girls Scout Junior Adult Guide
- Girl Scout Junior aMUSE(Girls Book)
- Art stations (as needed)
- Large box
- Art Supplies (magazine, craft paper, fabric, beads, yarns, acrylic or any quick-drying paint, craft glue, markers)
- Invite the girls to choose an opening ceremony to begin the day’s meeting
- Ask girls to visit various “stations”. See page 31 in your Adult Guide
Inside the Prop Box
- Introduce this activity by letting girls know that theater companies keep prop boxes backstage to hold all the props they use in their productions. See instructions for this activity on page 32 of the Adult Guide
Customize the Journey
- Have a discussion with the girls about creating their own journey. Keep these ideas in mind and add to them as you and the girls explore the journey’s themes.
- Snack Time!!
- Invite the girls to choose a closing ceremony to end the day’s meeting