SUPPLIES AND RESOURCES
- Girls Scout Junior Adult Guide
- Pens or pencils
- Healthy Snack
Next, the Story Line
- Have girls begin creating story from stereotypes they picked in last meeting.
- Start by reviewing together the tips for creating a story line (page 61 Adult Guide) and share some of the examples.
- Pass out paper and pencils, and get the girls talking and sharing ideas.
- More information for this activity can be found on pages 60-61 of the Adult Guide.
- Snack Time!!
- Take Home Assignment: Have girls go home and think of who they would like to tell their stories to. Be prepared to discuss next meeting.