Purpose: Present each girls’ personal commitment to exploring media, celebrate the end of the journey.
• Why is it important for us to continue exploring media?
• What can I do to change the perceptions of media in my community?
Materials: Notebooks, notecards from previous session, posterboard, tape, snacks
• Each girl will present their idea to the unit. The girls will listen and add positive comments as they read.
• After they present their notecard, have them tape it onto the poster board so it will be displayed during the final celebration.
• Have a discussion using the wrap up questions before enjoying your snacks.
Wrap Up Questions:
• What did you learn about media through this journey?
• What are you most proud of that you did together on this journey?
• Why is it important to be aware of how media can affect you?