Supplies and Resources
- Girl Scout Senior Adult Guide
- Girls Book.
- Markers, Pens, Pencils
- Materials needed for “Create It”
In this meeting girls will practice ethical decision making and continue to work on critical thinking skills.
- Take action update conversation
- Ethical Decision-Making
Use page 46-47 of the girl’s book to help further along the discussion about ethics and learn about the ethics tests.
- “Create It” or “Change It” Time
- Be an Ethics Coach
- If time allow the girls in groups to do one of the assigned issues in their book (pages 47- 49) using page 46 of their book as a guide to answer those questions.