Goal: Girls continue planning and carrying out their ALERT efforts, concentrating on working as a team to mobilize their Air Care Team to act for air.
Supplies and Resources
- Breathe Cadette Girl Scout Journey book
- Markers, pens
- Paper, glue, scissors, and tape
- Additional supplies for planning or advertising your ALERT project
- Healthy snack
As the girls arrive:
- Designate assistants for the meeting and be sure they understand their roles.
- Invite the girls to choose an opening ceremony, refer to pages 42, 50, and 71 of the adult guide for ideas.
- Use this meeting as an opportunity to continue to plan the ALERT Project.
- You might also use this time for the girls to create any posters, flyers, or other materials they may need for their ALERT Project.
- Guide the girls to think about how they have been working as a team. Refer to page 81 of the adult guide for questions you can use.
- Have the girls choose a closing ceremony.
- Before the meeting ends, remind the girls of any supplies they need to bring for their ALERT Project.