Lemonade's Yogurt Parfait
Yield: 4 parfaits
- 4 Lemonades, crushed
- 8 ounces flavored yogurt, as is
- 1/4 cup cranberries, dried
- 1 ounce raspberries
- 1 ounce blueberries
- 1 ounce wild berry cane sugar
- 2 cups assorted fruit, chopped
- 4 Lemonades, as is, for garnish
- Rough crush 4 Lemonades.
- Combine all fruit, cane sugar and flavored yogurt.
- Place a small amount of crushed cookies in the bottom of a parfait glass and spoon in some fruit/yogurt mixture. Repeat until glass is almost full.
- Top with whipped topping and a Lemonade.
Recipe by Executive Chef, Edward J. Valente