2013 Thin Mint Sprint Team Registration
How to Register:
1. Start by accessing the Girl Scouts of Kentucky’s Wilderness Road website at http://www.gskentucky.org/
2. On the homepage you will find two link options to Register for the 2013 Thin Mint Sprint. Click on the link in the rotating box at the top of the page or the stationary box to the bottom left.
3. After clicking the link you should find yourself redirected to a new page that looks similar to the one below. Click on Register.
4. Fill out the Registration Form with all of the necessary information correctly and then click Continue at the bottom of the form.
5. You will see you advocacy center and you are able to upload your own profile picture and create your own personal statement as an advocate for the 2013 Thin Mint Sprint.
6. Once you “Save Changes”, your profile should look something like this:
7. A confirmation e-mail will then be sent to you, including a link to get back to your personal page whenever you want to view it.
Joining an existing Team:
1. If you are interested in joining a team the next step is to click on the TEAMS tab above your profile picture.
2. Here you are going to find the option to either Join an existing team or Create a new team.
3. To join simply select the team you would like to be on and click JOIN.
Creating a new Team:
1. To create your own team follow all of the same steps above as you would if you were joining an existing team. Once you are on the page as shown above you will go down to the Create a Team option and type in the team name of your choice in the space provided, and then click Create Team.
2. Your team name will now be presented in the "Join a Team" box with all of the other teams for future participants who register, giving them the option to join your team.
3. After you create your team you will find that you can send invites to friends to join your team. You have the option to invite team members through invitation only or allow anyone by clicking on the EDIT TEAM tab and pulling the drop down menu next to Membership.
4. Once you are done you can exit the page and refer back to it whenever you would like through the link provided to you through e-mail upon registering.
For further assistance or additional questions please contact Haleigh McGraw at email@example.com or 859-293-2621 extension 232