Meeting 8: Moving in New Directions
Goal: The girls explore the energy spent and saved in getting from here to there as they continue to move toward a team decision on an Innovate project.
Supplies and Resources
- Recurring supplies
- Copies of pages 86-87, one for each girl or group of girls
- Copy of page 83, 90, and 91 of the adult guide
- The girls will discuss the stars and constellations in a circle
The team will determine the bikeability or walkability of a previously chosen route.
- Before everyone splits up, discuss safety and suggest the girls choose two person teams to conduct the survey.
- Each girl will share their wish for the team’s Innovate project and one way they can help make that wish come true.