Caramel Delite Pie
- 1 box of Caramel Delite's
- 3 tablespoons melted butter
- 1 eight ounce package of cream cheese, room temperature
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 1/2 cups Cool Whip, thawed
- 1 1/4 cups milk
- 1 four serving package instant vanilla pudding
- 1/2 cup caramel sauce
- 1/4 cup mini chocolate chips
1. Line a 9 inch square baking pan with foil, letting the edges of the foil extend past the sides. Spray with cooking spray
2. Put the whole package of cookies (yes, the whole thing!) in a food processor and process until the cookies are fine crumbs. Mix with melted butter and press evenly into the bottom of the prepared pan.
3. Beat together the cream cheese, sugar and two tablespoons of milk until fully combined. Stir in 3/4 cups Cool Whip and carefully spread over the cookie crumbs.
4. Whip the instant pudding mix with 1 1/4 cups milk for two minutes, and carefully pour over cream cheese layer, spreading to edges as needed. Freeze for several hours.
5. Remove from freezer and carefully remove from the pan by lifting up with the edges of the foil. Peel the foil away and place the uncut dessert on a cutting surface.
6. Spread the remaining Cool Whip over the top of the dessert. Drizzle the caramel sauce on top and sprinkle with chocolate chips. Carefully cut into squares.
7. You can either serve right away or let it come to room temperature (squares will be a little softer this way). Store any leftovers in either the refrigerator or freezer, depending on how firm you like them.