It’s Your World Change It!-Brownie Quest
What is the most important keys for a Girl Scout to own? This Brownie Quest which has 2nd and 3rd graders traveling along two colorful trails, one they can enjoy on their own and one they explore with their Girl Scout group and answers that question in a special way.
Along the Quest, Brownies will meet new friends and a bright and shining elf. The Adult How to Guide offers all the tips needed to create and maintain a sense of fun and mystery along the entire Quest. Brownies earn:
- Discover Key-Brownies discover their special qualities and talents, values of the Girl Scout Law, and the special qualities and values of their families.
- Connect Key-girls connect as a Brownie team, with their families on a healthy living activity and with their communities to increase healthy living opportunities.
- Take Action Key-Girls identify a community place where they can Take Action, plan a Take Action project, and improve their world by carrying out their project.
- Brownie Quest Award-This is the master lock that needs all 3 keys in order to open unlocking the meaning of leadership.
- There is also a Leader in Action (LIA) award associated with this Journey. Cadette girls earn the LIA awards by helping out a Brownie troop. Brownies initiate the call for help to the Cadette girl.
Session by Session Meeting Guide