Are you interested in a summer position as the Camp Nurse or Camp Health Specialist with Kentucky's Wilderness Road?

If you are interested and have a valid nursing license, CNA or are trained in First Aid/CPR and have a valid driver's license, contact us today to find out how you can become the Camp Nurse/Health Specialist this summer at Camp Judy Layne!

Learn more here: